12.28.2018

Inspired by {Unique Vintage}

This week Susan has shared a site called Unique Vintage with us and I found this adorable Penguin bag. ( I have a secondary thing for them following giraffe's so, I have a little stack of these IO penguins colored that I picked up last year and never used yet that were waiting for an idea)
and my only real thought was to keep it simple since the bag is just the birds body.
So, this was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink on Neenah solar white and cut out with a plain Hero Arts Rectangle die. the finished size is A6 in real life. the penguin I did add some color with Polychromos pencils. ( not a lot, not really even any shading) and the sentiment is from the Penny Black set called Sweetest Moments.


Doesn't this bag just make you smile from ear to ear? ( I want one, its highly doubtful I would use it but, I love this. and so far have resisted ordering one for my inner child) You can find it here in their store. and You can find this challenge here to play along with us, Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: