7.27.2018

Last Weekends Cards


 So last weekend was the last minute to add more to the VSN gallery and I had gotten that rubbernecker order in at the end of the week and I knew I had this gal from Stamping Bella already colored with some pencils & copic markers (skin) so...
in case it's hard to read that sentiment says

"perkatory" (pur-kah-tawr e) A. The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

which totally made me smile and so, the dies used on this are from the My Favorite things stitched mod squares set.
(the largest die was used to cut a window hole into the card front and the gal was mounted from the back side. So, I did line both sides of the inside of this card.)

Now these were done after I found this pretty card in Jill's gallery as she was chosen to be this weeks featured stamper. and since you need changes my first one was changing the theme/ printed papers so that made it easy to ad lib from, instead of having snow in two corners I piled everything into one corner on these. they are 5 1/2" square in real life. and I am really enjoying that MFT die haha. The snowflake charms on these came from Stampin' Up. and all the snowflake die cuts are various Sizzix dies.
everything else I have under construction is waiting for August so.. hopefully a few more things will get done this weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: