7.29.2018

A Woodsy Birthday

This week's featured stamper is Jenny and she has this gorgeous card and I decided that I could use that as a jump start for a Christmas card and then I came across these bitty (tall) pines tree dies from Penny Black in the drawer before I got to the Christmas tree dies and thought this will work too. The greenery on the tops of them was one of the first Oxide backgrounds I ever tried doing when the first batch of colors came out. (so, I am guessing it's citron and spruce) the plywood looking grainy print is from SU (and has a shinny sleek feel to the print) and the Happy Birthday is from the Hero Arts Many everyday messages set and the banners were cut with Lawn Fawn dies. so, the other change was to switch out the tag & string for the stacked banners. That's about it from me, I am mostly working on some Dirty samples and hanging in there with fan's going full bore up here. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: