7.24.2018

A sketch card


 Sometime last week, I had some happy mail from Hero Arts and so this is the July Kit and this extra floral/sentiment set that hopped in the cart and a pack of the woodgrain cardstock. ( I guess I should read sizes on cardstock packs now because, I was a little surprised by this size of these) it's not bad, it was just a surprise.

Last week the sketch challenge at SCS looked like this ( see below) and I tried I really did, I had this offset to the left and I cut a hole into the #2 layer and put the #3 behind that, so, once it was all together it actually ended up looking more centered but, there is a smidge more on the right where the lace is tied around the frame for this to kinda sorta be like the sketch, lol. the frame die was cut with a spellbinders hemstitch die and the sentiment and blooms were from that set above called You're Beautiful. The tiny trio of butterflies is a wood mounted stamp from Denami Designs. ( it's really old there is not an image/stamp name on the block) This was done with waterbased markers on Neenah solar white.The sentiment was cut with a My Favorite Things angled sentiment strip die.


No comments: