10.03.2017

More Happy Mail

 Yesterday when I came home I had only happy mail in my mailbox, no bills, no trash flyers. just happy. And I took a few shots in the kitchen, then hauled everything upstairs and got side tracked in the piles I have going on.

This is the blog candy from Giovana during the coffee lovers blog hop isn't that card gorgeous?!?1! and I had to laugh and laugh over this definition of OCD... :) what a fun stamp right?
love the little wooden charms too.



 Now, this... this was totally unexpected and since her kindness blows me away frequently I am not surprised okay, really I was just about floored over this a long time ago Cheryl and I talked about this glue. people use it on neekid rubber to hold stamps to their blocks and such. ( and I have never ever seen this for sale in a store near me) and this was also there with all these stampy good ness and this amazing card.
I don't even have to tilt this for you to see that it is colored so beautifully that all those petals have catch lights. WOW!! oh my gosh, thanks so much ladies!!


2 comments:

Janice M said...

Love happy mail days!! Thanks so much for giving me so many over the years. Love those little wooden coffee cups. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, you are the sweetest, Stacy! I was far overdue with that happy mail, and you deserve more! Hope you enjoy that adhesive! Hugs! xoxo