10.06.2017

Dahlia Thanks

 So, this gorgeous huge Dahlia stamp from Power Poppy landed in my mailbox on monday. I have been wanting this one for a long time and it happened to be instock when I placed the order for this waffle flower lacy squares die from Simon says... and so.

 The artist shading on this stamp is so fabulous its fun to color. ( stamped the bloom with some oxide spiced Marmalade going for a no line look, and the leaves with some Memento pistachio ink) this was colored with Polychromo's pencils and cut out with scissors.

The thanks is an Hero Arts die. there is a piece of tulle behind the window frame opening for a little screen. I did consider making it a shaker but, I liked it like this with just the subtle texture. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

WOW! Stacy, this is GORGEOUS! You've really made this dahlia shine so beautifully! Your coloring is out.of.this.world! And what a stunning way to show it off with the white frame and orange card base. Just love the tulle too! Beautifully done, my friend! You really did it!! Woohoo! (Yes, you can see I love it...haha!) xoxo