6.25.2023

Inspired by {McGaw Graphics}

 This week Amy chose the McGaw graphics site and pinterest boards for the inspiration challenge and I came across this print of the couple under a red umbrella in the rain and I loved everything about this. 

So I stamped the Unity Stamps Harmony girl from Angie Blom and I stamped her both on some vintage dictionary page ( Dance) and watercolor paper. and proceeded to add Daniel smith watercolors to both.  I did paper piece the text version over the watercolor paper when they were dry. I wanted it to feel moody so I did go dark with the rain.


I needed more texture as I had a pale grey Bazzill base cut for 6" square so, used some Hobby Lobby crepe paper on the side and then used foam tape under the watercolor paper. the grey sheer ribbon is really old from SU ( maybe going grey?) and the sentiment is from Tim Holtz snarky sticker pad, I just poked a hole in the end so I could tie it on like a sentiment strip diecut. There is also some white gel pen, Stardust gelly roll pen with Stickles crystal glitter glue on the dried paint in the rain parts here also.

I am pretty tickled with how this finished out. I hope you all are doing well, Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: