6.30.2023

Inspired by {Decorator's Warehouse}

 This week Julie has chosen the decorator's warehouse for the inspiration site destination and I started out reading this blog post here 60+ Inspiring Christmas trees, and I started grinning at this one in particular and this one also. I just love the whole red and white and gingerbreads. And at this point I decided I was going Christmas for my sample and I had some Candy Cane dies out on the table because, I had done one for the Dirty Dozen Christmas card sample earlier and I decided I needed a bunch of candy and sweets. 


So, then I just started cutting scraps and gluing the layers, edging some of the edges with vintage photo inks.


and every day I just picked a different die and kept cutting thinking I would make a little stash of things to decorate with. and this is where I stopped. I didn't actually make a whole complete thing but, have a variety of red & white and brown things to decorate with sooner or later. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. I hope you are doing well, Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: