7.12.2022

Watercoloring Skintones

 Hi, it's my turn to host the Watercoloring tutorial challenge this week and I chose this quick one from Lisa Spangler that takes a look at mixing skin tones.  You can find that tutorial here on YouTube.

Before I had seen that I had mixed Buff Titanium with some Q. Coral for skin type color and I have been using that on house mouse images lately, its a little peachy for people though so, I was excited to try doing primary style mixes like so. 


 A few trials. ( I lost my original photo #1 so this is staged with more paints on it oops) :)

This trial is using the colors from the tutorial and she is a little dark. 

This is also using the colors from the video with more water on them. The sentiment here is from the Unity Stamps letter board quotes set and the gal is the very first dollar bin stamp I ever caved on a long long time ago. The cardbase here is a premade one with the plaid printed on it from Hobby Lobby. ( its A2 in real life.) You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.





No comments: