7.22.2022

Inspired by {Brighton}

 This week Amy has shared with us the Brighton site where I came across this butterfly Key ring and I knew there was a "Butterfly with a banner" challenge happening on the last day of Dare to get Dirty So, this morphed into being a combo card for both challenges. 


I looked through all my butterfly stamps and found this trio that is from two different club scrap sets that were small enough to fit onto these My Favorite Things jumbo fishtail flags and I was like "YES!" this in a million years is not a card I would have ever come up with without these challenges as a prompt. So, since the butterflies were not floral ones like the key ring I decided to hang my banner on a floral printed paper. (Moda Scrap fly & scrap set) The base on this one is from Bazzill, the sentiment is from Impression Obsession and I did poke the May Arts cord through the tops of the banner die cuts and just taped it to the back side of the printed paper so, its pretty flat in real life. There is a tiny bit of stardream gellyroll pen over the watercolor paint on the wings since the cord is sparkly in real life. You can find these challenges here and here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: