7.06.2022

Watercoloring a Calla Lily

 This week Kia has chosen a tutorial seen on YouTube painting a drawn calla lily that you can find here. And I looked at that sketch and thought OK I do not have 5 hours to draw one grab a stamp and the only stamp I found was an older itty bitty one from Stampin Up's Long Stemmed set, so I used it. 


A closer look at that, the Flowers were stamped with Versafine Morning Mist on a scrap of Canson 120# watercolor paper and I used Daniel Smith paints on them.


The Sentiment here is also from Stampin Up from the Thoughts and prayers set stamped with some black nocturn on a scrap of pale grayish green and cut with a Spellbinders back to basics tag die, there is some black hemp string through the hole. The Basic Grey printed paper mat was cut with a Heffy Doodle whimsical wonky stitched rectangle die they are saying its a Metric size but, it fits on an A6 or an A7 card for me. This one finished out at 5X7 in real life. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: