7.15.2022

Inspired by { Baby Dream Backdrops }

 This week Sue is guest hosting the Inspiration challenge at SCS and she shared with us this beautiful site filled with Photographer backdrops seen here. Where I came across this one that I just love so much.

If I were shooting portraits I would be all over these things, they look brilliant on the computer screen. 


So I started by using this Personal Stamp Exchange wreath on some Neenah to practice painting in tight spaces and less water ( good when its so hot and dry) and I liked how the practice one finished so, I die cut it with a My Favorite Things mod square die and added the Simon Says Stamp sentiment. The printed wood grain paper was cut up in the paper trimmer to give it some "green" space similar to the IC shoot. You can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us, hope you all are doing well. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: