7.29.2022

Inspired by { Garden Collage }

 This week Julie is our hostess for the Inspiration challenge and she has chosen Garden Collage where I came across this shot of Snapdragons because, I had seen my Inky Antic's Snapdragon sentiment in the drawer last weekend and it was right after I had finished painting the cone flowers for the watercolor challenge a few days ago. 

SO with that whole loose painting idea fresh in my mind I just painted this real quick. No pencils, no sketches. its very loose. are you tilting your head sideways and squinting? 


The sentiment is on the inside of the card and reads "I've entered the snapdragon part of my life... part of me has snapped and the rest is draggin'! " hahaha. ( you can find that here at Inky Antics) It's wicked hot here. So, the painted panel is Arches cold press cotton paper with Daniel Smith paints cut with a waffle flower lacy layers die and up on foam tape. The Bazzill base is 6" square in real life. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoastampers to play along with us.  I hope you all are doing well, Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: