5.25.2022

WOYWW # 677

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
(I am behind and driving all day for work, so will be playing catch up over the long weekend) 
 

 This was my desk Yesterday after work. I had thought I may have time to turn the doodle planets piece into a card for that challenge but, it didn't get that far. I had also hauled home some flowers I started painting at work in the slow times months ago thinking to add more shadows and finish them off maybe. ( this really has not happened yet) but, the intention is there. those mice are staged as they were in just a stack ha ha. 
on the other side I have been you know stamping cling stamps on cards to laminate them for years now and since it took a long time and I was shopping through out the process sometimes to finish a card of sentiments I just stuck them all on one card, and that has been really frustrating to find the one you want to use knowing you have it kind of a situation. So, I have been going through some of the previously stamped cards and resorting them into tighter categories as A I own more stamps now and B this will just be better in the long run. So, I am allowing it to take "longer" to have better organized cards now than I did a few years ago. ( there is a pile of partially stamped cards on the coffee table across the room they have been there so long I probably need to dust them again ha ha) 
the update on the truck is it made it onto a rail car last Friday to start crossing the country to get here. I know it will ultimately end up in Portland at the top of the state and there is a shortage of Union works to unload things so it may be there for a while before it makes its way down here to me. but, at least its finished being built and on the way. :)

That's about it from me, hope you are all doing well. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Helen said...

You sound as if you have been very busy! hope your day's driving wasn't too awful either. Happy WOYWW and stay safe. Helen #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love your flowers painting, so pretty and delicate! The stamp sorting sounds like a tiring process but will make your life easier in the long run! Fingers crossed your truck doesn’t take too much longer to come!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sounds like you've got plenty to do this week and that's without any crafting. Take care and have a great woyww, hugs Angela x14x

Diana Taylor said...

Your paintings are beautiful - so delicate and pretty. Good luck with the stamp sorting - it sounds like a big task but will be worth it in the end.
Have a great week,
Diana xx #17

Christine said...

I think we have only 'met' once or twice as always run out of steam when commenting. As I can only sit/lie around I am on a major run . . .
I have been back checking and have just spent a lovely hour . . .didn't even realise it was an hour . . . looking at your marvellous work. Your cards are amazing, I started with a sympathy card as I have had to make a couple this last week, before the accy.
I wanted to tell you I found them inspirational and have saved a few images to CASE later (if you don't mind).
Thank you for sharing your work
Have good week, hope the truck arrives soon
Christine #23