5.24.2022

Watercoloring {Circle Doodles}

 This week Angie has shared with us an abstract painted circles doodle project seen here on YouTube

I kind of grinned as I was watching this because, I have similar colors on the palette so, I decided what the heck. Funnily enough I even had the brushes she used and nope, I was not that great at spinning that big flat brush. (this was the first time it got wet and played with) so, after a while I did switch to an 8 round.

This is arches hot press watercolor paper and Daniel smith paints. I had remembered she mentioned they looked like planets to her. and it was late when I was trying this I could not see the colors well so I kept adding more. I skipped the salt stage.


 

So this morning before work I added more paint to it making "circles" of doodle blobs of paint over the top mostly. 

And it dried so I tossed it in my bag and doodled on it at work with those pens ( as that was what was on my desk) 


What it looks like with the tape off. ( my desk at work has a glass top and an overhead light so, this was cropped a little to take the desk/glare out) but its probably about A6-ish in real life. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.


No comments: