5.21.2022

Inspired by { Crazy Dog T-Shirts }

 Hi, It's my week to host the Inspiration challenge at Splitcoaststampers and I had stumbled across a silly fishing tee shirt from Crazy Dog T-Shirts and thought this may be fun for jump starts for Fathers Day. They also have Pinterest Boards that hide here

 

I have really been enjoying being able to just pop cards into the mailbox without having to stand in line to mail them this last little while so, I knew I had this Hero Arts nested T-shirt die set and that it would be really easy to make some Clean and Simple tee shirts. I laughed at this shirt in particular And started digging out my Fishing sentiments and some tiny fishing images. I cut a stack of the largest t die and then I scored some thin 80# white accent opaque cardstock to be folding bases for the tops to layer on, the fold is slightly under the collar of the neckline ( which you can see on the tee shirt on the left here as that one is a one layer card. the others with "crisp" corners on the collar are layered cards.

I think that rounded look is "OK" too, I do think the fishing lines ( Impression Obsession) are a little too big scale wise for the die but, this was just for play so, I paired it with a Sentiment from stamping Bella as it went nearly side to side on the shirt front. The one in the center the small fishing scene was a block with no mfg info on it and hubs found it on eBay a while back, that sentiment is from Heather and the larger fishing scene on the right shirt is from the old SU set called Angler, that sentiment is from Inky Antics.

So I decided to try some with just sentiments. The shirt on the left the sentiment is from Rubbernecker and I believe the one on the far right is also a Rubbernecker stamp but, I don't see it online in their store anymore and its not in the evernote file. the one in the center is from Impression Obsession. These the corners of the outside edge of the shirt are too wide to fit into A2 envelopes like this so, I have put them crooked into A6 envelopes. That's about it from me, hope you are doing well. If you'd like to play along with us this challenge hides here at SCS. Thanks for stopping by.







No comments: