5.18.2022

WOYWW # 676 { A catch-up post}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
I decided to take some shots leading up to Wednesday as most of the time the desk is clear on Wed am...
So, this is a Sunday afternoon Monday am view of the desk.
 
I had the bright idea to stamp off some things on watercolor paper and start painting them. With more than one panel taped down that allows me to shift between them when I have a chunk of time to paint and let the paints dry.


 what it looked like from the other side.

and some of the happy mail that came monday

these came from two different Etsy sellers.


and these came from two ebay sellers and one etsy seller. 


what the desk looked like Tuesday pm. and then I seen that Karen's husband Mark is the teaparty destination at SCS this week. ( his wife Karen lost her battle with cancer last month and the card shower is casing cards from her gallery there.) and one fairly close to the top was this pretty Iris one

So, this is what I did with the flowers I had started painting before I found that card of hers.

The elegant iris corner is from Penny Black and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. there is a second sentiment on the inside here also. 


 That's about it from me, evidently I am now an every other week poster. ( which is a little better than once a month) So far, the truck has not arrived and there is a slight chance that the irrigation water may be turned on at the end of this month. ( crossing fingers here) Hope you all are doing well. Happy Anniversary Julia! Thanks for stopping by!



8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's SO good to see you are still playing at the desks. I pop in a few times a year, but that is it. I loe the sunflower stamp. I'm a rubber stamp person who prefers wood mounts. I feel I get far better coverage. I sure like some of those beauties. That sympathy card is thoughtful and perfect for the occasion. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

Helen said...

You are building up a huge collection of stamps! Great to see your desk looking busy and the images are fab! Happy WOYWW plus a day. helen #3

Susan Renshaw said...

Great happy mail!
Love that Iris card!
Happy 13th WOYWW Anniversary!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #20
If you want to swap an ATC with me here in Australia please email me at
susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy 13th Anniversary! It’s nice to see your desk in action Stacy and I LOVE your water colouring of the stamps - the Iris was beautiful anyway but it made for an awesome sympathy card xx. Your wooden stamps are going going to give you a lot of joy over the coming years, there’s a good mix there!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the truck is ready soon Stacy. A beaturiful card and sentiment. Great stamp haul again too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, Happy Anniversary my friend. Great collection of stamps again. The card is beautiful and a lovely sentiment. Hope things go to plan for you. Thanks for the lovely comment over at mine too. Sending woyww best wishes. Hugs, Angela x15x

Julia Dunnit said...

Happy Annversary girlfriend. delighted to see you and your fab ebay and etsy scores again! Your watercolours are gorgeous, bit of a genius idea to do more than one at a time...see I need people like you in my life to just make things like this easier for me! Love the brush holders, the shape and how tactile they look too!

Tracy said...

Hellooo Stacy, I'm playing catch up on the desks 😊💛 Loving all the watercolours you have on the go 🎨 fab idea! Gorgeous treasure you found online, hoping you're having a good week. Love and hugs Tracy #9 xxxxx