4.15.2022

Inspired by { The Postman's Knock}

 Happy Good Friday, It's my turn to host the Inspiration this week and I have chosen the Postman's Knock. The blog is seen here, And the pinterest boards are here . I was totally sucked into how gorgeous this pin here is with the metallic watercolor on the black background. Seeing that, I decided to save time and use a wreath shaped floral. And I have spent hours this last week re-arranging my space trying to put stamps with stamps and dies with dies etc. So, that had me moving stamps that I used to "know" where they were to new spots. And somehow I had this particular wreath stuck in my brain what I can tell you now is, its not with the flowers or the wreaths. days later I found it with the Hearts. Yeah. So, one of these days the next step will be to scan or photograph the containers/drawers each stamp is in so I can plug that into the inventory. One of the things that caught my eye with that shot is I knew I had similar paints. ( if not the same set?) The one below is Coliro - M1200 mica pigment rich pearl, set of 12 (this one on Amazon)


A look at the image taped down and paint drying. This is some Stonehenge black watercolor paper ( found here on Amazon) And I had stamped the Stampin' Up! Floral Wreath with some Versamark ink and heat embossed with some SU Blushing Bride powder. ( I did use a anti static tool on this before but, I still got some pink dust on the paper) The edge of this paper also did not respond well to being taped to a board so, the edges got pilled and rough so I did end up die cutting this panel down to a A2 sized with a trinity Stamps blanked stitched rectangle die. 

The sentiment panel here is from a really old Hero Arts set called year around sentiments OWH (operation write home) and was die cut with a Nellie Snellen tags 3 die. the printed paper is a scrap ( unknown) and I "think" the ribbon is offray. There is a little bit of gold glimmer on the edges of it. This was just tied in a knot. The Cardbase is some Stampin' Up powder pink and this one finished out at A7 in real life. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, Thanks for stopping by and Have a Blessed Easter.


No comments: