4.30.2022

A catch up post of Featured Stamper CASE cards

 There have been so many featured stamper challenges I have played along with the last few months and I have not actually taken the time to blog about any of them. So, I decided to just let this be one big post. 

This is one I did for my son when he moved recently. and it was jump started by this scrapbooking layout here seen in Lynn's gallery. That scene I kept black and white as her photos are sepia and then I did add some color to the flag here. The sentiments are from the Simon Says Stamp home sweet home set.

This one was jump started by this cute card in Nancy's gallery and the fact that the spring chicken sentiments were new to me via eBay at the time. The spring chicken is from Art Impressions, as is the goofy things sentiment. the two spring chicken sentiments are from the cottage stamper.


These tags were jump started by these cute tags in Diane's gallery seen here. Each of the birdhouse stamps are old retired ones from Imaginations. 

When it was Colleen's turn as featured stamper I seen this birdhouse card of hers and loved those colors. But I had also you know put my birdhouse and a few bird stamps on wood blocks out on the shelf behind the table I stamp at after I packed the snowmen away. So, This is the first time this stamp had been inked too. 


Kristine has this sweet card here and I have not made a card with all the pretty layers like this for a while and that was fun to do. The girl and her dog on the swing are from lili of the Valley and that sentiment is from Taylored Expressions woof strips set. 

When Gayle was featured stamper I came across this cool vintage photography themed card and I have very similar stamps that she used but, I wanted to just play with the theme of it and so, I changed mine to be a little more CAS so I could highlight that silly Riley & Co. sentiment here inside the big Darkroom Door frame. The gal is from an old Stampin up set called stamping fun for everyone and I did cut off the bows off her shoulders as I am not so much of a frou frou type of a gal.






No comments: