3.15.2022

Watercoloring a Scene

 This week Angie has shared with us this tutorial seen here on YouTube about painting a scene with watercolors and not mixing muddy colors. 


This is what the first round of paint looked like dry. I had seen that she used brusho's on the hill side while it was wet and although I have some, I reached for a dark shade of green color burst instead as I knew it would have less airborne mess in my space. ( its allergy season here and I am already sneezing day and night so...) the colors were dark and and not just shades of greens so, I did add so more darker greens grass type strokes on the hill and a few more darker shades of brown branches to the tree and a few birds seen below. 


And it finished out like so, this is 6" square in real life.


The base here is some textured Bazzill and this is lined inside with some smooth Neenah solar white. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: