3.12.2022

Inspired by { Baba Souk}

 This week Kia shared with us the Pinterest boards and web site for Baba Souk where I found this Pink Butterfly pin on their Wonderland Board. I love the softness and translucency of the wings so, I set out to try my hand at painting something similar. 


 what the pin looks like, you can see it larger by clicking on it or the site link above.


I stamped the Penny Black Blue Wings stamp with Versafine on some Arches 100% cotton cold press and painted it with Daniel Smith paints. This panel was cut with a spellbinders square die and popped up with foam tape over the base that is from My Favorite Things Tickled Pink cardstock. This one I wanted to keep that clean and simple theme so, I did not stamp a sentiment on it and it finished out at 5 1/2" square in real life. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: