3.04.2022

Inspired by { Desire to Inspire}

 This week Julie has shared with us the desire to inspire site where I came across this dino wall paper and it was one of those holy cow that is entirely too many colors first thought and second thought was you have those Whipper Snapper stamps that have not ever been inked... So I tried. I think the pink splatters are probably not quite enough pink for the amount on the wall but, I feel like the other colors are represented.


The stripe print here is from the scrap bin, the blue glitter covered base is from Core dinations and the Happy Dino Day and sentiment were stamped on some Arches 100% cotton cold press. ( This was painted with Daniel Smith watercolors) when it was dry I decided to add some white gel pen near the eyes and a little bit of Polychromos pencil to a couple of crevices. This is popped up on foam tape.Just a silly one from me this week. If you'd like to play along with us the challenge can be found here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: