2.23.2022

WOYWW # 664 {well loot of course}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 what you see when you arrive at the top of the stairs, on the other side is what just may become my IC sample on friday. ( I add more paint to it every time I come up here) we shall see. 

what you would see if you looked down. all 23 of these old Diamonds stamps arrived in the mail on 2-22-22 (wasn't that fun to write on everything yesterday?) :) only one of these is a duplicate for me. So, it was an exciting thing to win on eBay because, with so many stamps in the lot it really knocked the price per stamp down over buying them one at a time. 


the other eBay win that arrived on Tuesday. I had shot this one first before I unpacked the box of Diamonds. Really that's about it here. just the room is getting closer to being shot. ( er, I put more stuff away) (yes, some of it went into the closets. some went into the trash) mostly the closet. but, I have less of that hoarders episode going on which makes me happy. interesting side note, having some stamps out on the wall to see has actually made me use some of them. (more than normal when they are tucked away in boxes) I did one for the ways to use it bird challenge last week from that Stamps happen one on the wall with the red birds. 

I wanted to see if I could paint it so, I did. its up on foam tape over that base. the name of the stamp is Stamps Happen the birds and the bees.  Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

Helen said...

what fun stamps! hope you enjoy using them
Happy WOYWW Helen #9

Crafting With Jack said...

Great collector stamps. I rarely win on EBay because I usually forget about the ending. Happy WOYWW Angela #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That is a massive collection of stamps, well done. Loving the birdies they are so sweet. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x5x

Sharon Madson said...

Stacy, that is a lot of stamps! I should start selling mine on eBay. LOL
Your card is beautiful. Happy Day! #24

Tracy said...

Gorgeous bundle of stamps they are ❤ loving your using your stamps on display ... how gorgeous your birdie's are, adore the colours 🌈 sending hugs Tracy #23 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Great stamp win on ebay Stacy. Love the bird project as well. Good idea to keep so many on display. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that Birds and Bees make!
What an excellent haul of stamps!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #13