2.16.2022

WOYWW # 663 {a shopping fool}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 So as it happens the shades we ordered in January arrived in February.

Like so, they pull up from the bottom or down from the top. and are a slight insulation barrier against the heat/cold outside. but, light still passes through them. 


This was my desk on the 9th. there has just been not as much time to get these posts together as usual.  I think its the coming up with something chatty to say. ( and I do need to run out the door and drive to get the ice today) so, I am going to hit you with a lot of photos and run.


this was a week or so ago, that snowman die in this loot shot is the one from the desk shot above it. which did make it into a tag like so.

I spent a lot of time trying to decide if the shadows were "good enough" the prints are paper pieced onto the die.

A closer look at that, his name is Patches the snowman from Cheery Lynn designs.


One day there was a clean and simple challenge to add a heart on it, so I water colored this one that is an older D.O.T.S. heart.  I did finish that and post it on scs but, I may have blogged it too as the finished card is not in the uploads folder this morning. will edit later.

I have been spending those eBay cards and finding things on ETSY too. 


this is this Mondays haul, 4 auctions were delivered on the same night. So, as it stands these stamps are just like this on the table this morning. The funny part is they all travel through the mail at different speeds so, Its a little overwhelming to have them land at once but, I am still plugging away at making space for these things. That's about if from me. hope you are all doing well, Stay safe out there.




9 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Stacy, so fun to see you at WOYWW. I have just started linking again. I am like you; it is difficult to know what to say. Nice shades: I think that is what I need. It is so bright in here, I have to shut my blinds, then I need a light! Losing battle. I like Patches, and there is a die? nice. Happy WOYWW #21

Crafting With Jack said...

Great new stamps, love those frogs! We have frogspawn in the pond :). Happy WOYWW Angela #9

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think those blinds are a great idea and anything that helps with home insulation is useful! What a lovely lot of new stash you've got, I think it;s a great idea, you're getting a bargain and stopping stuff going into landfill possibility. Love the snowman tag, the patchwork is a great addition!
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

Helen said...

hope you find the blinds useful, they look fab. I love that snowman!! Have a good week Helen #20

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, I love your desk there as it looks to have lots of space to work. The blinds are a great idea too. That is quite a collection of stamps and I'm sure you will have fun using them. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x8x

Tracy said...

Hellooo Stacy, I adore your snowman with his heart ☃️❤ and what a fabulous haul of stamps just waiting to be used .. wishing you much joy with them. Sending hugs Tracy xxx #25

Susan Renshaw said...

Wow what a haul!
Love that Snowman!

Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week!
Susan #10
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!


Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh Stacy, you do so well with eBay, you have several stamps there that I would have bought too…love the heart, it’s mad a super card. The blinds are a great idea and look really good…our craft lives are so much about needing light but not being blinded or faded by it! You seem super busy gal, hope you find some down time to play with all this lovely loot. The tag featuring patches is a great one.

Spyder said...

Yes I love the heart too! I should've stamped out some hearts for my pop up card, but just used dies and punches I know I have a few small ones somewhere! Happy very VERY Late WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#19