2.04.2022

Inspired by {Wall Sauce}

 This week Julie has shared with us the links to Wall Sauce and their Pinterest boards. And I went into it looking at color combo's as I have a small pile of previously painted images on my table I would like to see become cards. Win Win I found this one . which if you hit the photos next button it shows you a dreamy pale blue green watercolor piece.  I grabbed this sheet of printed paper from the 49 & Market pack and ran that through the big shot inside a Marianne designs Linen embossing folder. 

The panel to the right of the printed paper was some Neenah earthstone that I ran through the big shot inside a Leane Creatief embossing folders called stars. I love that they look primitive. and so I added a light wash of blues and greens watercolor paints over the top of the embossing on both panels.

So, flipping through my images I picked up this Snow angel that is a Serendipty one that you can find at Impression Obsession here now. I just love that rustic carved wood look it has. And I gave it those kind of faded white washed look. This was done on some Neenah solar white with Daniel Smith paints and cut out with scissors. 


The printed paper panel was trimmed with pinking shears and the Sentiment which is from the Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Christmas set on a green scrap and cut out with a banner die, the sheer pale aqua ribbon is unknown and the cardbase here is some green, probably bazzill. This one finished out at 6" square in real life. Below is a look at the wall paper that jump started this card


 

 and Here is where you can find this challenge at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

 


1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hey Stacy, thanks for the nice compliment on my card at SCS. I'm really enjoying playing with new things now that I'm not associated with a Design Team.

Love this card. The snowman is just darling. And how nice you had your own creative work to use for your background.