2.11.2022

Inspired by {Window Displays}

 This week the inspiration is headed out to see a collection of window displays that Kia has shared with us. When I came across this one I totally stopped looking because, I knew I had this patchwork printed paper from Stamperia that was nearly a dead ringer for that window ( seen here

what this paper looks like off the pad. So, to keep with the fabric quilted theme it has going I decided to place an A2 Essentials by Ellen piercing plate #2 ( its the smaller holes one) background die over the village part of the printed paper. ( the paper is 6" square) so, that added a little more texture to that part of the sky. 

I used some textured pretty shade of blue Bazzill for a 6" card base under it and then added some Tim Holtz word stickers right over the paper from the Christmas Noel pad. ( the dear are the sounds of Christmas, hear them singing and little winter bird) are stickers. Seriously this was a 10 minute card, of course now that I have managed to make a 10 minute card for reals... its 25 years too late to make it into Stampington & Co.s magazine and I did not stamp a single thing on it lol. (that used to be a goal of mine to create a 10 minute card...) I've come close a lot but, even the simple ones take me longer than that. That's about it from me. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: