1.23.2022

Inspired by { Calendars }

 This week the Inspiration team was poking around inside Calendars dot com and I came across this Peanuts one seen here and decided ah ha... you've probably seen the vintage stamps I have been collecting from that cartoon the last year or two and I decided on using these two newer ones to me as I felt like they could use a whole spectrum of sentiments in my room too.


 These are both A2 in real life, I had originally thought to do them as one layer cards but, since these stamps are still on their blocks and the foam has sunk on some sides of them the first round of impressions on the card fronts ( even using a stampamajig) turned out blurry) so, out came some simple square and circle dies to make mats and cover that up. The one on the left is called Charlie Brown & Linus from Stampabilities and the sentiment on it is called I swear it will be funny from Riley & Co. the one on the right is called A Note From Snoopy (Stampabilities), and the sentiment is Google Things ( Riley & Co.) The square dies are from Waffle flower and the round ones are from Hero Arts. You can find this challenge here to play along with us. I hope you all are continuing to do well, Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: