10.06.2021

WOYWW # 644 {the ususal}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 
 So, Tuesday evening after I got home from work I had these deer scenes on the table as I had finished off one to be a Featured Stamper card on Monday afternoon so, I started adding more paint to the other one and because, I had a stack of things I had stamped off and a stack of old backs to pads of wc paper I taped up a few more of them so that, I could you know paint pretty much continuously.

 
when you have to have drying time, and Patience is not my virtue. this works for me when I have a chunk of time to paint to go back and forth between a couple of them at the same time so that, I do not have that whole go away and come back later thing like if you are working on one specific piece like yesterday's harvest moon. That one I did all by it self on Sunday afternoon over a lot of hours because, I did walk away from it. 

I have an its just about overwhelming amount of new stamps and dies in my room right now and this is a pro-craftination at its best behavior.

So a while back there was this seller on eBay who had that fishing prank set of stamps ( the guys in the boat and the fish tying the lines in knots set) and I decided to poke around in their other auctions. ( all of these came from the same person) and on the same day they arrive this also came in.

These are sweet grass stamps. (there are a lot of people who fish in my family) and my husband found these and bought them himself as a surprise. Wow right? 

And then on Monday night these arrived in two boxes from PA from Janice. Her kindness is just such an amazing blessing to me. We do not have stores like this where I live and the fact that she thinks of me when she is out bargain shopping in hers is so cool. Thanks Janice!


I had set a package of papers off to the side and it missed being photographed but, WOW. I had told myself there are stamps on the floor in here again as its so many I have them waiting to go into the evernote file and such and I told my self. you do not need to do anymore shopping... and then I sat down at the computer and hubs had sent me a link that one of these ebay sellers has sent him a 25% off one time use coupon. (and they have 4K items for sale, so I started poking around in their store last night and have set aside a few links but, seriously) I guess there are worse vices to have. :) Thats about it from me, Stay safe out there and thanks for stopping by. 

Oh, computers are in and done and no more complaints from anyone YAY, and where I live in the US freezing happens at 32 degrees Fahrenheit so, its not below zero yet here its just below freezing some mornings. 25, 28 things like that. we will lose the garden probably tomorrow morning because, its not going to go back up to 40 in the AM again like it has been doing after a cold night. its going to stay below freezing for the next week or so.



5 comments:

Helen said...

wow, you have had a good time with all the stamps arriving! I say if you find bargains, would be rude not to grab them!! Good work with the production line on your painting images! have a good week. Helen #2

Empire of the Cat said...

There are definitely worse vices lol, love your new stamps, I love wood-mounted stamps, they look so pretty on display. Happy WOYWW! Elle #21, EOTC

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad the new computers are now behaving themeselves at work Stacy. WHat an amazing haul of goodies! Good idea to have lots of projects on the go when painting too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, I seem to have got behind this week as there have been lots of distractions but always like to try and visit everyone if I can especially my favourite friends Lol! I know what you mean about having to wait for stuff to dry which is okay if you have other things on the go and room to do it. That is a big collection of stamps, hope you have room to store them all....I'm sure you'll find them somewhere to live! Wishing you a very happy belated woyww, Angela x16x

Crafting With Jack said...

Wow that’s a huge amount of stamps to find homes for. I have read that there are two types of hobbies, crafting and buying crafts! Sometimes feel guilty for the amount of stuff I buy, but only sometimes šŸ¤£. A belated happy WOYWW Angela #8