10.31.2021

Happy Birthday to me

 

This was a RAK card received from Kathy at SCS.

This one is from Jo Ann

This one is from Kathy,
This one is from Lori
This one is from Mary Jo
This one is from my friend at work June
 
This one is from Sabrina 

This is loot that came from my son and so, I had to die cut the lantern straight away and ended up 


With this card. I had cut the lantern body from some plain grey from DCWV and I thought about rubbing on some creams to give it a patina but, I hid mine from my self a while back so, I grabbed a mermaid DOX pad and did rub some of that on which made the grey blue, so I wiped off the bulk of it with a baby wipe.

The sprigs candles and flames were all cut from Strathmore watercolor paper and painted with Daniel Smith paints the candle is so skinny that if you center it in the opening behind the center of the lantern, you do not see the flames, So, I cut two and tried to add the second one to the left side after everything else was glued down. ( this is supposed to be one of those fat 3 wick candles haha) and then lets see the brick print is from Recollections, the sentiment is from Concord & 9th. and this one finished out at A7 in real life. All in all a very happy weekend. I do have my head down making Christmas cards for the booth that so far looks like it is going to hold this year. That is a little stressful. hope things are going well for you too. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: