3.20.2021

Sparkly Tweety

 I knew there was going to be a spring/summer coffee lovers hop starting on Friday when I happened to see that Toni had issued a glitter challenge on Thursday at Splitcoaststampers. And so, that started me thinking about what I have that has not come out to play yet in one of these hops and what is new etc and so forth. but, I really wanted to do a card for my sister in law who survived an heart attack early in the week who loves Tweety Bird & Coffee.


And so, the idea for this one came about. I did use the index sticker on the vintage rubber stampede bed time Tweety stamp for coloring ideas and then because, this stamp is pretty small I used some glitter gel pens to add sparkle to the cap, pants & mug for work for Toni's challenge. along with a regular white gel pen and some zig clean brush markers with Polychomos pencils. I did use some new stash with this, the printed paper is from the Memory Box Madras print coral & green pad ( it has some foiled lines in the plaid which adds to the shine) and the sentiment here is from the My Favorite Things a very sweet something set. And this finished out at A2 in real life.


If you'd like to play along with this hop and or view some really fun creative projects you can find the details here. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! I love it.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Karen Day said...

Such a cute card! I'm sure your sister-in-law will love it - hope she's doing well.

Billie A said...

So cute. Darling CAS card and fun images.

New Creations said...

So cute with fun image!

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorably sweet image!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute image and wonderful layout. Perfect mux of papers.