12.30.2020

WOYWW # 604 {years end mug shots}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

I had some happy mail somewhere over the weekend and I opened this up as a reward for cleaning off the table ha ha.  January SSS kit came along with a couple things I had tossed in the cart with it ( the puppy in a quilt stamp and the warm hugs sentiment die )

to the left of the center, the bins that used to hold just tags, once again only hold tags and all the piles where you see plain plastic tabletop, they have been put away. I have not shot that S wine bottle tag as of yet, I may add more to it, the pieces under it were some scraps I was pushing around ( months ago) that were under all the other piles.

This bin used to be colored images ( towards the left, and scraps in the back towards the right) it is now ( no drop pieces, and the back towards the trimmer is handmade backgrounds) The two pads of red ink, one is old and one is new and now I have to figure out which is which as the older one is on the pretty dried out side.

before all this happened it kinda looked like this most of the Christmas weekend before the cleaning started.


I had about the amount of space those tags are in to create in, and I got tired of it and started cleaning on Sunday afternoon to end up at the levels of more organized that you seen in the first three shots. The fiber line did get installed from the pole and through the house on the 24th and we are now on the list for the splicer crew to bring the wi-fi boxes and router and turn it all on and so. ( tentatively set for Jan 8th) 

And although some of these alphabet tags will wait for the future, I actually have some gifts that will not go out for a few months as my son is deployed and his fiance is at a job site so, sending a box to their not home house was not really a smart idea, so. when I do get around to wrapping those things I will be ready.

And that's about it from me, I continue to haul the dry ice here as even though the vaccinating has started they are still testing lots of people daily ( for everything not just covid virus, so the need from the medical community for the dry ice is still high here) We are too rural for them to receive the Pfizer vaccine that needs the ultra cold storage, it's just the normal blocks that are used to ship tests out fortunately we can still get it, there was some worry there would be not enough with all that is needed for shipping/storing vaccines. So far so good. Continue to take care of yourselves and your families. Happy New Years! & Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Looks like you are getting very tidy and organised Stacy. Hope you get to see your son and his fiancee soon and the last of the tags get used. Stay safe, happy WOYWW and Happy New Year. Sarah #9

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That tag shot looks just like a scene from a Tim Holtz video with those tin muffin trays, beautiful work. Wishing you and your family a safe & healthy 2021. Happy WoywW creative wishes Tracey #7

Helen said...

Great tags, and well done on the sorting. I should be doing that here, too... Wishing you a happy and healthy new year. Helen #5

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, hope you will forgive me for being so late this week. Sending New Year hugs and happy belated woyww wishes, Angela x17x

Julia Dunnit said...

Your desk looks good. You seem to have a really got a grip of the organising, I love the way you’ve corralled the stuff for tag making, not just useful, but so decorative I for the time of year too! Amazing that the virus can even prompt a possible shortage of dry ice, things that in an everyday situation I don’t think it consider in the chain of people needs. Wow. Hey, your fibre connection is getting closer, am excited for you!!

Caro said...

Love your desk and the tags. Happy belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. Praying for a happy and blessed New Year for you and yours. With love & God Bless. Caro x (#16)

Susan Renshaw said...

Like the alphabet tags - and the tins for your bits!
Happy New Year!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Update on here in Victoria – after more than two months with no Covid cases we now have a handful again…
Susan #15
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!


Crafting With Jack said...

Always good to get more organised, not that I succevery often 🤣. Wishing you a happy and healthy new year Angela #14

Shoshi said...

You are very organised, Stacy - something I really need to get down to in my studio which is a tip! I love the alphabet tags.

Happy belated WOYWW and happy New Year,
Shoshi #25

Chana Malkah said...

Happy New Year, Stacy!

I apologize for the late visit! My computer issues have slowed me down on every front.

I love your tags!

Be well and stay safe!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, #1