12.23.2020

WOYWW # 603 {Christmas Eve Eve edition}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
So, this is what I came home to on Tuesday afternoon and below is how I walked away from it Tuesday night. over flowing trash bucket is even more full this morning ha ha.
 

 I had decided I needed to actually cut some of the Monograms for the gift tags in advance this time around. ( I finished wrapping yesterday lol) and I really could have used these a few days ago, so when I got the bulk of things off the glass mat I just started chopping up scraps with alphabet dies. the large ones are single dies from Altenew ( I dont have very many letters of that) and then the one you see to the right is from Ellen Hutson and the one in pieces that I am taping the back sides of contrasting ones together is from Pinkfresh studio's adore set.

So, that is about it from me. I hope this last few days before Christmas finds you well and I find my self feeling very hopeful about next year seeing all those people starting to be vaccinated the last few weeks. Have a blessed Christmas! & Thanks for stopping by, OOh more good news ahead, the fiber line guys are going to be doing the outside at the street part of the build on Christmas eve at my house, we are thrilled of course.

9 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

They are lovely sized letters Stacy, I can imagine they maybe expensive, larger dies tend to be. They will make a nice personal feature on any card or tag.
Wishing you a happy safe Christmas Tracey #6

Karen said...

Very busy I see ~ Lot's of crafting happening in your space! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ~ Love, Karen #32

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Roll on fibre, you won’t believe the difference! Love to see all the crafty fun on your desk today, it looks like you’ve been enjoying yourself! Have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Helen said...

I am impressed with people managing to craft for Christmas! I hope you are able to enjoy your festivities and good luck with the fibre!! Helen #'1

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. You've been one busy lady. The letters are a great mix - and I'm sure your gifts will look great when thy are on the tags.
Have a fantastic Christmas.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Sarah Brennan said...

Great size letters Stacy. I might have to have a look for some online. Hope you are all ready now. Merry Christmas, happy WOYWW, stay safe and may 2021 bring a better year for all. Sarah #11

BJ said...

Busy desk, love the monograms.
Have a Happy Christmas, Love BJ#17

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for the visit Stacy, I intended to make all rounds before this, but we were having a blizzard electric out in town 2pm to 8am this day -5 degrees comparted to 50's day before. I just got my internet back, all my windows are full of snow so can't see out ! A real mess. Love your photos of projects in the works. Thanks for sharing the letter info. I'd love to have big C and Big S. grands in one family all C's the other All S's !!! easy for me?
Enjoy a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS and may you and yours stay safe and healthy

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, late this week as yesterday was crazy with the washing machine breaking down and still not fixed and picking up the Christmas shopping, even the dogs didn't get their walk so I might have missed you.That's a great collection of letters and very useful too. Wishing you the best Christmas possible. Hugs, Angela x10x