12.02.2020

WOYWW # 600 {dogs}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 Nope, the girls do not fit on my desk however, this was a photo I grabbed recently with my phone because, you may not know this but, this is an extremely rare thing to see Izzy decide to lay down with Grace. And this is what I found when I went looking to see what kind of troubles may have found her as at a year and a half-ish the temptations are plenty yes? :) 
 
I have been very industrious and making Christmas cards the last few weeks but, I have also been cleaning up along behind myself as I go. the piles tend to annoy me and really right this minute after work there is nothing on my desk. The gift card I won during the Coffee Lovers hop was spent and that order is on its way expecting to arrive here on Saturday. So, I could possibly have something to flash then, if not next week.  I keep having people ask for if they can poke around in my Christmas cards stash and buy some, so I have been now just as of today I think sold the last batch and now I can start on my own list. ( I do this to my self every year) and every year I think I will have this fabulous big stash for me to pick through when its time to do envelopes. ( and truly I do have some left, not sure how many as the suitcase of what is left is at work while I type this) but, I think there could just be a small part of me that enjoys the creating on the fly at the last minute. who knows. I do actually participate in yearly card quota type challenges to get some done, but I very rarely use those cards my self. Strange I know :) and I think I will do a big post where I just dump the photos all in one behind this if you are curious about what I have been up to. 
 
Congratulations again Julia, 600 weeks is such a fabulous accomplishment. And thanks to each of you who stop by and chat, It is such a warm and fuzzy thing to be a part of this community of bloggers. I hope you all have been continuing to be in good health and recovering quickly from things that have happened. I will be driving all day for work tomorrow. So I will be peeking in at odd times maybe friday and I am not sure the Zoom if I will have "enough" wi-fi for it to work on Saturday. and I am totally stumped about how to set up the phone and make a name tag ( where to put it). but, If I do not make it, know I am thinking of you all and will raise my coffee cup. :) Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stacy, it was good to see your name on the list. I remember how many wonderful goodies you always had on your desk before. I guess it surprises me there was nothing to see this very special week. You always had so many things to show each week, and now I only see those two adorable dogs (don't tell Bleubeard I said that, though). Happy 600 from #6.

Helen said...

I wish I could tidy as I go, but I say, I may need that again, I'll leave it there..... great pic of the dogs
I haven't worked out zoom either...hopefully will seeyou Saturday! Helen #1

Chrissie said...

I do wish I could train myself to clean up after myself, but somehow I always seem to be working in a muddle, a bit ironic really as my style is Clean and Simple!
The dogs look lovely!
Happy WOYWW 600 and Stay safe!
Chrissie #12

Diana Taylor said...

Love the doggy pic, they look so sweet together. Like you I always clean up as I go so my desk is often just a big blank table - very boring for a photograph!!
Happy 600th WOYWW,
Diana xx #27

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Your two furry friends look really comfy together. Occasionally Maisie will allow Stan to cuddle up to her but he's keener than she is. Great to see you keeping busy and well done for keeping everything tidy, I'm not good at it in the house but determined to keep the new cabin tidy though it's much easier as everything has a place to go. Thanks for the lovely comment over at mine. Wishing you a very happy belated woywww, Angela x19x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy 600th WOYWW! You can tell that Grace is putting up with Izzy on sufferance, lol! Cute pic though xx. Well done on making all those cards, I hope that they have all sold. I got all mine written and done a few days ago when the weather was awful, seemed ike the best use of time! I hope you manage to get the Zoom sorted as it would be wonderful to ‘meet’ you!!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Good to see you today. I reckon I must have turned off my computer too early last night as I missed some folks. Sorry! My goodness - I followed the link and saw your cards. They are just lovely. I think my favourite is the one which tells us not to be busy inns so there is no room for Him. That sentiment is great. Where did you get it? Or did you type and print it yourself?
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Crafting With Jack said...

Happy 600th WOYWW. Love the photograph of your dogs, yes eighteen months is still a time of mischievousness. My little chihuahua is nearly sixteen months and full of mischief. She loves to “steal” things nd has had plenty of opportunity with the Christmas decorations. Angela #42

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That's a beautiful shared monet Stacy, here's hoping it is the first of many bless them. Wishing you a very Happy 600th WoywW stay safe & creative HUgs Tracey #8

Sarah Brennan said...

Good to see you Stacy and such a fab photo of the fur babies together for once. Stay safe and Happy 600th WOYWW. Sarah #5

Spyder said...

Happy 600th woyww sorry I'm so late, Was sure I called in! Love those dogs, I think the younger one feels the older one needs a bit of hugging!
Happy late WOYWW!? Have a great crafting week, stay safe (Lyn)) #18