9.04.2019

WOYWW # 535 {Cleaning}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 There must have been something in the water last week. ( we had a long weekend here, and I fully intended to create many things) but, what happened was I had such a pile of mess everywhere I looked and the little plastic box of sentiments that had been stamped on scraps to diecut later the lid was standing 90 degrees upright so, those random ones you seen on the table were not going to fit in it. and that prompted what you see here. a massive diecutting session. you cannot really see it from the angle but past the paper cutter on that rolling cart where there were "scraps" there was also about an inch of new papers that had never been cut. those were also sorted and put away.

 and those were all sorted and put away as seen below. It doesn't look like much I guess but, between playing with the dogs and regular life this took a lot of hours.

 I do not keep sizzix dies in those really thick plastic envelopes they arrive in. So, I started using them to sort and hold die cuts a while back and this drawer is pretty much all sentiments. towards the front of it I put those background that used to be hiding that metal green tray of doo dads seen below in the top of the shot. ( so that pile now is only UFO's) (un finished objects) and the height of it went down inches also.
 This is a tuesday after work shot. ( left over from monday when I finally got done cleaning and sorting I started out trying to do something for the IC sample for friday, as you can see. I've killed some paper that went straight to the bin. I'll get it eventually.

This was how the dogs spent the long weekend, mostly begging to play. this is a very rare view to have them just be cozy together outside most of the time its a keep away thing. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, great job. Every now and then I go through all my card offcuts and die cut as much as possible. Great storage idea.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

Helen said...

I love all the storage ideas you can get whilst snooping on a Wednesday! have a great week Helen #1

Caro said...

What a fantastic storage idea and I love the idea of die cutting your offcuts and storing them. The dogs are gorgeous! Happy WOYWW. Have a lovely week. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#12)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It does seem to suck up the time when you do a big tidy like that - though it's worth it cos it all looks amazing now! Lovely pic of the dogs tolerating each other, lol!! Our cats used to be like that, though they got better as they got older. Hope you're continuing to get better yourself, Stacy, I was thinking about you only yesterday wondering how you're getting on.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy. It's a funny thing about having more time, I seem to get less done so how does that work. But you've managed to sort lots this weekend so you're obviously more organised than me. The dogs look really sweet sat there together, very peaceful which I imagine doesn't happen very often. Have a lovely woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x11x

Sarah Brennan said...

Sometimes sorting and tidying can be just as satisfying as crafting Stacy. You have plenty of quick grabs available now at least. Woof to the fur babies. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I can see the hours in this organisation and die cutting..and also..what a great idea. I rarely put sentiments inside a card when I make it, and then when I’m always in a hurry to post one, I dont bother because of , well, time! Something else I’ve learned from you that I want to do then! Oh my, its getting to be a list and you know what a terrible procrastinator I am. I need time management lessons! Funny how the dogs will come together for a common cause...play! Sounds like a great weekend to me.