9.14.2019

Inspired by {Dormify}

This week we are headed to Dormify for inspiration as Angie is now and empty-nester with both kids in College. I never did the dorm thing, I moved into a furnished studio apartment as the first place I lived after home so, it was fun to me to see these things in the store and I stopped at this Pink bedding set seen below because, I have never bought pink bedding ever and I thought the pattern was subtle enough to be elegant.
 So, wanting to keep the elegance I heat embossed this Simon Says Stamp flora background was done with SU white powder on some Die cuts with a view Rose Shimmer. This was diecut with a Waffle Flower stitched square die. Both the elastic lace and trim are vintage. The sentiment is up on foam pop dots over that and was stamped with some Distress Oxide worn lipstick ink. I think that sentiment is from Club scrap but the set name is not in the evernote file so, ( I know its retired) but, I cannot tell you its name. This one finished out at 6" square in real life.



A peek at the bedding which can be seen here in the store. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: