4.02.2018

A couple more VSN projects

The theme for this VSN is gardens and I think there were something like 20 projects all together and I think I did at least half of them.
This one below was done for Dawn's challenge which was based on a quote she has in the thread. 

 So, I knew I wanted to use this particular sentiment which has not seen ink in a good long while from me ( Penny Black ) and started flipping through some previously colored flowers and found this one ( SU) and I had die cut it's edges with a frilly scalloped die and every time I picked it up I set it aside. ( it was done on watercolor paper) so, finally I got the idea to cut it out and toss the rest of the wc sheet and I popped it up on foam dots.

Now this one is another one that made me stop and think for a long time. Jan has a challenge to include a garden statue. and The only concrete statue in our garden is actually on the patio. We used to pick it up and put it away every winter and this spring things have been being put out onto the patio again already even though its been way too cold to sit out there in the wind. and after I remembered about that I found this Inkadinkado fine line classic and stamped it in some smokey grey and added some grey pencils to the white spaces. then I happened across this sentiment ( Dylusions) and thought oh, that is funny. Its probably headed to the booth next Nov. as the city mascot here is a Pelican. So for two cards that took 3 times as long to think about ahead of time they are both pretty CAS in the end. Hope you all had a great Easter weekend too, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: