3.31.2018

Inspired by {Signals}

This week for the Inspiration Challenge at SplitcoastStampers, Anne has sent us to the Signals site where I seen some coffee cups that made me laugh and This pink paisley tote bag that I thought was really pretty.

 So I picked up this Simon Says Stamp emma background and heat embossed it on some My Favorite Things insulation pink ( which barley has a pink tint to it) and then layered it to some textured brownish bazzill and the base is some PTI sweet blush. this one was finished out at 5 1/2" square. the craft button is from SU. the string is Karen Foster scrappers floss and that sentiment is also from SSS the You got this set. that was cut with one of the dies in the A2 spellbinders mat sets.
A closer look at the tote it can be seen in their site here.

No comments: