4.14.2018

Inspired by {Cuddle & Kind }

This week Angie has chosen this Cuddle and Kind site for our inspiration hunting and I came across these sweet lambs so..Last Sunday the last Ewe we have had her lamb (its also a boy) every lamb we have this year is a boy so, it was a deliberate choice to choose the pink sample. I recently got these new My Favorite Things ewe and me forever stamps in the mail out they came. they are you know scaled for an A2 sized card so, I decided to pair them with this Concord & 9th say hello die to use up some of the space. The mat piece was cut from a shade of card stock nearly the same color as the gold printed paper and so, I did rub on some tattered rose oxide onto the edges of the die cut to give it a little bit more definition.

 
both the gold shimmer in the hello and the bubbled texture gold are from the recollections line at Micheal's crafts. the base is a shimmery star dream, that button came out of a jar. I did use a MFT die for the sentiment and the sheep I cut with scissors. they were stamped on the same piece as the hello mat so, I just added some color to the legs, ears and fave and drew dots on the "wool" since the lambs at the store have all the dots. 

A closer look at these lambs in the store can be seen here. I had done a print of this to haul home and use for the memory jog and it printed the bows around their necks as red so, I didn't catch it until just now that there really was no red in that shot, and so, I thought I was being pretty smart only coloring one tiny bow red. ha ha. the lambs print as a cream color and the baby's bunting is more of a shade of pink like my card. I probably should just leave the mug shot up on the screen and go back and forth with peeking at it. You can find this challenge here at SplitcoastStampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: