4.04.2018

WOYWW #461 {giraffe's}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess

So sometime back in Feb I placed this order with Impress because, I wanted this Giraffe die and I still had money on the Christmas gift card. ( the big one still has like 12.00 left on it so, I will probably spend the rest at the grocery store)  anyways one of the Inspiration challenges went to a site ( my mind is blank this morning that had some art work with bright colored giraffe faces and I thought that is so fun) but, the giraffe die was on backorder and it took a while to arrive. 

 The dog stamp is an Amazon thing that came recently, it reads Blessed is the person who earns the love of an old dog.

 So, on Easter Sunday afternoon I did go open this package and start cutting some skinny smaller print scraps into giraffe heads, used one trio of them on a featured stamper card and had intended to do a Mixed challenge card because, that ones theme this week is using up scraps from the recent VSN and that bright ( the phone washed these colors out) pink/orange scrap is a piece of Yupo that was cut from one of those cards. the dot print is also a scrap from one of those cards. I am mostly pushing this around trying to decide what the words should be so I finally just walked away from it.

so, here is a closer look (the colors are better in real life) and its still just sitting just like this since Sunday. none of that is glued down its just thinking still. I need to do a pet sympathy card  for a friend and I am just in stall mode over that so. you know soon. there won't be much of a choice it will be clear the decks and get it done.
That's about it for me, thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Stacy, I like that old dog stamp and your giraffe heads are fab. The card topper is looking good as it is and it will make a perfect sympathy card. Hope you make your way out of stall mode soon. Have a wonderful week. Elizabeth x #25

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Stacy, I do like that combination that you have laid out for the card. The row of giraffe die cuts made me smile too. Hope you manage to think of something for the sympathy card soon. Happy WOYWW, Sarah #16

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, those giraffe heads are awesome! How cool. Fab dog stamp, so many uses. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxXx

Helen said...

love the giraffes! Helen #2

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Love those giraffes - rather fun! The two on the card seem to be saying "Which way do you think he went?"... or somesuch. Sorry - I do tend to look at life obliquely!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Jan said...

Happy WOYWW! xx Jan (36)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy I so love those giraffe dies, not seen them before and they are lovely. The dog stamp text is so sweet. Have a great woyww, Angela x17x

Julia Dunnit said...

It’s a skill Stacey, to walk away rather than waste more time and muck it up. Ask me how I know! And yeah, a deadline of sorts for your poor friend’s card will sort you out! You’ve done well off that gift card, and I really like the giraffes..you could be setting a trend!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Loving your Giraffe dies. Was a fun visit, I've had a few things on back order for quite awhile and need to check on that. I need all the color and inspiration I can find this past week. Weather is a big issue here for some reason. Have fun creating.

Sharon Madson said...

Oh, my goodness! Love, love that giraffe die! What possibilities! Sorry, I am late! For a very important date! Sorry, somehow the second phrase came out, too! Have a great week-end! #39

okienurse said...

Very active desk! Love the dies! I really like that a rabbit stencil too! Have a great week. Vickie #8

Carmen said...

I just love those giraffe heads - they make me smile so much. I really like the way you have laid them out to be stuck down too. Gorgeous colours.

Sorry I'm late - hope you are having a good week.
Carmen x #37