3.10.2018

Inspired by { Global Handmade}

This week Angie has sent us shopping for inspiration inside the Global Handmade Hope site and 
There is a ton to be inspired by inside of there.  I finally had to stop mentally shopping and I ended up flipping through a pile of images I had previously colored and set aside to narrow down the decision. and I came up with this Easter card from the cheerful felt flowers seen below.

 The main image is an older one from Outlines called Bunny Tail. The sentiment is from Hampton arts ( it was as Micheal's dollar bin sentiment a while back) They were both stamped with Versafine onyx black. the Colorful strip is a drop piece from a previous no fail watercolor background that I tried last year during the spring VSN. and I tend to save the drops if they are big enough to use later. The sentiment was also stamped on a scrap. the purple texture came in a grab bag, the aqua shimmer (this is a fairly flat textured paper) was found at Micheal's and the base is Bazzill.

 A closer look at the coloring the base is Copic Markers with a little bit of pencil and a white gel pen over the top.
Felt flowers from Global Handmade  
These are actually hair barrettes.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Oh Stacy this is adorable! I Love love love that strip of watercolor you made!! It's so pretty. My stuff tends to look like a muddy mess most of the time. LOL