3.23.2018

Inspired By {Rossenberry Rooms}

This week the Inspiration Challenge heads to Rossenberry Rooms as a place with tons of things to poke around in and view. I did find a giraffe print ( surprise surprise) that would be so perfect for a Memory box die I had ordered around the time this site was unveiled to the team and ( its coming in the mail maybe today maybe on Monday) So... at the last minute after putting off waiting for the die to get off back order I found this license plate (seen below) as a back up..

 And came up with this. Which made me smile. My husband is always the guy who buys dinner regardless of who did the invite. ( which used to irritate my gma to no end) So, the idea that he would let someone else buy makes me smile. He just might for our son, someday. The Congratulations and Amazing are both from Club Scraps Creative License line ( art nouveau & greetings sets) the U R are Tim Holtz Alphanumeric dies cut from a scrap of the night of navy cardstock used on the base. the bottom sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp inside and out sayings set. All the stamped parts were heat embossed with some Uptown cobalt blue powder on the diecuts with a view shimmery ( orange-ish yellow ) That bottom sentiment was die cut from a scrap with a Lawn Fawn banner die and the pearls are from Kaiser craft.
What older Oregon plates look like ( actually they are more orange than this in real life) but, I was trying on my card to get closer to the artistic plate. to see this in the site it hides here.
This is about it for me, Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Fun card! That's what the old PA plates looked like too. And that sounds just like my hubby too!