3.13.2018

Hurry up Spring

 So, this weeks featured stamper is Denise and I came across this card of hers and it made me smile so changes to mine were less layers and no printed papers.
The sentiment on this is from an older Club Scrap set called Shades of Winter. (it's supposed to mostly rain and possibly snow for the rest of the week here) and this is the kind of weather my husband is totally ready for tee shirts, shorts and heat.

 I had a pile of images that were copic colored with a base layer that I added some pencil over the tops of them in January to give them some texture during the last 30 day marker challenge and never really made them into anything and one day (its been a while I did make some simple cards and just let the photos sit in the to be shared folder for a while and I thought since I am stealing the time to make this post I may as well give you a bigger bang for your buck for stopping by haha)
(no, really I tend to organize everything... even that folder so, when there are too many photos in it, I get twitchy)
This is from an older SU set mind just went blank as to what it's name is. the background under it is also an older su one that was heat embossed and colored as a resist. 

 This silly dog is from Penny Black called Bee Have and the sentiment is from the Club Scrap set called Adirondack Greetings from May of 2017.

 The embossed waves are a SU folder.

 Another Penny Black image. ( I have to hunt for its name I forget those things) and the sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp / CZ simple sentiments set.  I would have linked you to that but, this computer is not allowing me to copy a url inside sss anymore? ( that is strange) the whole site is "secure" even if you are not "signed in"

 There is a little bit of white gel pen besides the pencils on this one.

The cake is from SU and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp called  best ever and this one is A2 in real life.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Love love love your Penny Black cards! I need to try and remember to use the white gel pen trick for the fur. Love that SU bunny. Do you have that stamp? I had some PIF images from ages ago but never bought the set.