3.17.2018

Inspired by {the Aquarium of the Pacific}

This week I have chosen the Aquarium of the Pacific for your Inspiration destination.
I had spent a bunch of time just oogling the photographs and was really taken with the purple (live) sand dollars. Which I did color one of those that way and it really looks like an artistic license thing to me. so that made me think you may as well just color what you want and some of the sea dragons (sea horses) are so fantastic looking also. I ended up choosing this image because, 
it is the biggest sea horse stamp I own. which means there was room to color it. :)
 
 It was heat embossed on some tan confetti very old cs. ( it was the last sheet of this) with some ranger Verdigris powder and then I added some watered down markers to that.
The panel was die cut with a Simon Says Stamp wonky stitched rectangle die.

 The darker green piece was a scrap that I had wiped a brush off on a while back , and I liked the color contrast so, I kept it. the sentiment ( Stampabilities) was die cut with a Mama Elephant slim tags trio die and is tied onto the tulle with some burlap string.

The shot that inspired this one, I think the thing I love about seeing these critters is watching them just hang onto the kelps and seaweeds. so, I tried to give this card some layers of textures and such.
If you'd like to play along the challenge can be found here. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: