9.28.2016

WOYWW # 382 {both desks}


Happy Wednesday Deskers, if you have not stopped by on a Wednesday before you can find all the details of this blog hop here at our hostess Julia's blog where people from around the globe show what they are pushing around in their creative spaces. 

 What my desk looked like upstairs on Tuesday after work. I started cutting these cups from scraps on Sunday afternoon thinking about doing "something" with them for the fall coffee lovers hop and so, yesterday after this was shot I cleaned up most of them and glued a handful of them together. ( the coffee cozy die is from lil' inkers and the reason I bought it is, it is smaller than all the other to go cup dies I have and one of the dies in the set is some stitched looking swirls of steam. which I intended to use but, I made little bitty 3" cards and there was not room for that on those. )

you can see how some of these turned out in this post here.

So a while ago ok, okay, its been at least a week or two this is what I walked away from on my coloring desk. This IS a Wednesday AM shot.  the only addition is the new watercolors ( I have not gotten them wet yet, just dropped the box one day because, our son is visiting and the play time has been limited to when he is off with friends and no one is home so, I have mostly been playing along with the fall coffee lovers blog hop. ( so today's post for that will follow this one) The bitty canning jars have what I have been using for water for water coloring... ( they hold more than the plastic pill looking box I showed you before that is in the rolling cart to the side) I may be playing catch up with making the rounds next weekend. My son has also used up all the data on our plan in at home so, this post is coming to you from work. ( I am rolling my eyes)

4 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, I'm starting to roll my eyes too but I'm really trying to get round everyone before bed. Love the colouring you've been doing on the Crazies and the cups are great, look forward to seeing how you use them. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 19

Nikki said...

Great little coffee cups for the fall lovers hop I love joining in that one all the time.
The Pocket letters are ATC's they can match,be themed be what ever you want with them then you include a little stash in the behind everything and mail it all off to a swap buddy. You usually include a note and also a tea (optional depending on where your mailing) It's fun to do there are alot of newbies and tons of inspiration on pinterest to
hugs Nikki

StampedbyChris said...

Your coffee cups are really cute. You could put 2 together and insert a gift card for a coffee shop (what else!) Your coloring is looking good. What's the notebook with the colors?
Hugs
Chris #27

Sharon said...

The Tim Holtz crazy animals are beautifully coloured. I love the coffee cups. Hope you share how they end up.

Have a good week
Sharon K #41