9.16.2016

Positive Vibes

I think I forgot to post this one, there was a clean and simple challenge a while back that needed a rainbow on it... so, I masked this unicorn with the rainbow from this clearly besotted set be lucky. I had thought in my  head to do something "really different" but, honestly my cards all look the same to me it's just the colors change on any given day. so, I outsmarted my self and tried to do an embossed dent on the card front of the purple base and not only did it cut all the way through the front of the card it also embossed and almost cut out the backside of the card. ( so that card was cut apart and trimmed down with the frame die in the Simon Says Stamp bundle of stitches die. and mounted to another purple card base. It's A-2 in real life. and I think my bigshot cuts way better than my cuttlebug ever did because, I still cannot get this embossed with your dies look on mine. its one of those things I try from time to time, one of these days I will "get" the configuration of plates and mats figured out.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Cute!! I have not figured out that technique either!!