9.26.2016

2016 Fall Coffee Lovers bloghop {day 4}


Welcome to day 4 of this hop, you can find all the details to play along here all you need to do is create a coffee, tea or cocoa project with a fall theme to it and link it up. The
Social media hashtag:  #fall2016clh

 This was done yesterday while the guys were fishing because, time is limited this week. ( tomorrow's card is done and ready to go too)
Anyways, this sentiment is from the club scrap office space jumbo set and the cup is from the Darkroom door coffee talk set. they were both stamped with some onyx black versafine on Neenah classic cream cardstock. This panel was cut with an Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die. and was colored with a Zig Clean mid green brush and a Stampin Up smokey slate markers. ( these were also used for the splatters) The lime green base came out of the drawer of premade card bases ( and none of these are in packaging so, ( I don't know off hand what it is, but it was flimsy so the inside is also lined with some cream neenah for stability) It's A-2 in real life.

A closer look at the coloring and splatters ( splatters are a "new" thing for me) I tend to not do things that could potentially make a huge mess and or ruin a nearly finished project. know what I mean? so, I thought you don't have a lot of time into this so, it was a good one to practice that technique on for me. Thanks for stopping by, if this is your first visit my son is home on leave and so, I am hopping along very slowly.

24 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So beautifully done Stacy! Love your image too! :)

Shelly said...

Ha! Gotta love that sentiment! Fabulous card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous card Stacy
Gr Karin

Teri said...

Lovely card and I certainly agree with the sentiment today!

Vickie Y said...

Love it! Love the colorful background, sentiment, and image!

Becca Yahrling said...

You sound like me with the splatters ... I'm afraid I will ruin my project! lol Yours came out wonderful.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Perfect since today is Monday!!! Love your fabulous card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Too cute!!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Stacy, you sure do make a card quickly. I love this and really love the great cup of coffee and sentiment. Hugs!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Yes, I do.... How did you know....LOL Great sentiment.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love it. Great sentiment.

Tonya said...

So lovely!!!

Karen B. said...

Perfect coloring!

Ann said...

So true and lovely yellow shirt.

Allie said...

Haha excellent sentiment! Beautiful card!

StampingbugKerry said...

OH MY HOW FUNNY! I do believe I have a case of Mondays- Monday-Thursday! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful job coloring, Stacy! And, I love splatters!!!

Lisa said...

LOVE this!! Gorgeous coloring and background... perfect!

Ceal said...

fun card! love the coloring and the splatters!

~amy~ said...

THIS is awesome. Love that sentiment teamed up with that big 'ole cup of coffee!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this one Stacy, so realistec and cool!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this one Stacy, so realistec and cool!

Helen F. said...

Love the big cuppa! :)

jan metcalf said...

Great card!