9.05.2016

Caffeine Kick

 There have been some back to school challenges lately but, The first one was it needed to be mixed media and the second one needed to be clean and simple. And I am thinking this fits neither but, I had fun making it anyways. So, it's not linked to anything.  It's A-6 in real life, the mug is from the reverse confetti set called just brew it, done on kraft with Avery Elle aquamarine ink & versafine vintage sepia ink. ( I did cut that out by hand) the sentiment is from Club Scrap and the notebook border die is from Simon Says Stamp. The smile pin was a gift from June a long time ago and its in a canning jar with other stick pins so, I don't remember the mfg info on that anymore. The ledger paper is from Basic Grey and the base is DCWV.


and because, while I was testing the shades of blueish green inks with this cup... I tried on on white (die cut with a Mama Elephant die) and decided to keep it simple with some lawn fawn plaid. This one finished out at 6" square in real life and is flat.

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Oh that is a FUN sentiment!! LOVE that plaid paper a lot!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I love these and know someone (hehe - I live with him) who would love it! He loves his coffee! What fabulous cards, and I love how you've made one that could be used for masculine and one more feminine. Great set! Hugs, sweet friend!