9.13.2016

Leaf views

 So, one of the new things on my table last week was this background sentiment from Simon Says Stamp (you matter) and I just love that, the phrases you can read and they repeat across the stamp too, so, I stamped off one on white cardstock and one on cream and I have been playing with the yellow stuffs so, I had these leaf dies ( Stampendous) out because, I made some ( still under construction leaf shaped cards will show you later when they are done) and I set the die on this background and thought what if you highlight just a sentence, so, I grabbed a yellow clean brush marker and did just that. the edges of both layers of diecut were inked with some colobox chalk inks and there is a bit of Scrappers floss or burlap string tied around the stems.

The white version, these are both A-6 in real life. Just simple little note cards. I am also linking these up to the Simon Says Stamp ( last Wednesday) challenge to use their new stamps. you can play along here.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Oh now that's a cool stamp/idea to play around with! Love the leaf shape too for a neat fall card!