9.07.2016

WOYWW # 379 (new toys)

I am going to lump these two posts together because, I need to run out the door to work and it all kind of goes together anyways. what I have on my desk ends up being what I make right? If you have not stopped by on a Wednesday before you can find all the details of how to play along with us here on our hostess Julia's blog. 
(this is a consolidated post )

 On tuesday after work I had received a packet in the mail from Simon Says Stamp so, as I was opening things I thought maybe you'd all want a peek at it. Some of these are "stamptember" stamps, which means if they sell out they dont restock them ( and I had no clue about that a few years ago I posted a patriotic card I bought the stamptember stamps from them and I had a million emails about how to find the stamps in their store.) So, if you get  chance go look earlier in the month than later. (also they are doing a HUGE give away)

 We had a 3 day weekend last weekend for Labor day in the states and a whole lot of my time upstairs was spent cleaning for real. ( ha, you can see I own a Misti again lol)
and no, I still have not got that stamp cleaner from LF wet yet... I keep thinking what are you going to do with it after? since it would be wet, hang it to dry? take it downstairs and wash it each time? so, the thinking about it continues.

 Off to the right the perpetual scrap pile is still in effect but, a whole lot of them were filed.

 Today is also day 2 of the Two Paper Diva's new release for September, and I had stamped and cut out these cups a while back thinking to do some kind of a row of cups hanging in a cupboard and then when I ordered the postage stamp dies I knew it would be iffy if they would arrive in time so, I cut that die twice and popped up the center piece for a extra oomph and instead of hanging the cups which is what I thought I was going to do. ( teach me for thinking ahead) I ended up cutting slits with an Xacto knife to stack them.

So, that trim is vintage and it just looked like something you would find in a country cupboard and It has no words. because, I am not sure how I will use it yet. but, you can find this set here. and all the new September stamps here together. ( they are on sale too!) Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Your card is totally cool. I don't even look at the Stamp-Tember stamps. I need time to ponder purchases for months on end. Do you get new stash every day or do you just save it until Wednesday to show it off? Either way, we benefit. Great stacked teacup card, lots of pretty patterns.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous card, love it. Your stamps look interesting, hope we get to see what you make with them. Have a great woyww, Angela x 17

Dorlene Durham said...

Great card! I love all the patterns. Dorlene #44

StampedbyChris said...

Your card is super cute. I love the vintage feel. I'm still saving for my Misti (I want the big one). I use baby wipes, non alcohol for my stamps.
Hugs,
Chris P #30

Unknown said...

Just uploaded this card to our site so I got to see it then but it's always fun to visit your blog and read and see more detail. Love the vintage feel of this care of course since that is right up my alley. :) Beautiful Stacy! Melissa

Morti said...

What a lovely card! It's funny how they rarely end up how we've planned them in our heads....

Hope you had a lovely week.

Morti @ 24