7.02.2024

Watercoloring Loose Orchids

 This week Kia is sharing this tutorial from Ellen Crimi-Trent seen here on YouTube doing loose Orchid flowers. I watched the video and decided to grab a small scrap of good watercolor paper to try the petal shapes and I was surprised to find them ( not hard) and I thought the blooming branch looked (not bad)


I figured out that it was not large enough to add a pot for the plant after I had made the blooms this big on that scrap. I grinned when I seen that there were pink and purple scraps on the table that were left over from the Featured Stamper card I cased last Sunday and I just used those for the base here.

I thought it looked OK as is and just ruffed up the edges of the watercolor paper and trimmed the scraps to make the base an A6 design. That's about it from me, you can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us. thanks for stopping by.


No comments: